Bucharest is on the wish list for a family trip, gathering inspiration from around the web.
- The “Brancovan Palaces” Cultural Center
- ROMANIAN MODERNISM:
The Architecture of Bucharest, 1920-1940
The N. Bibescu Hot Houses – a French studio – 1890. Currently, they are used for growing flowers and as an art studio for children.
- Bucharest Historical Monuments interactive map
- HISTORICAL MONUMENTS FROM ROMANIA
- Historic Houses of Romania
- Village Museum
- Museum of the Romanian Peasant: Virtual Tour
- MNaR | National Museum of Art of Romania
- Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei | Virtual Museum
- MNAC | NATIONAL MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART
- National Museum of Geology
- National Museum “George Enescu”
- Muzeul Antipa